As a team member you will be working on various projects ranging from mobile entertainment applications to back office applications for various customers in various industries. All projects have one thing in common: they are implemented for West European companies. You will participate in all phases of a software development lifecycle: from functional design to implementation.
* knowledge of .Net framework
* familiarity with OOP concepts and knowledge of RDBMS (MSSQL/Oracle)
* a university degree
* good communication skills (excellent English)
* open minded
* the ability to work in an international team with international customers
* MCAD (Microsoft Certified Application Developer) certificate (or the ability to obtain that on short notice)
* long term career opportunity fuelled by a Personal Development Plan
* full time (40 hours per week)
* training and certification facilities
* market conform salary
* overtime compensation
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.